Tomb Raider Reborn

Tomb Raider Reborn
Image by Steamkittens

Monday 11 August 2014

Living Dead Clothing: Brisbane Deadite Meet Up

Knowing that I had a big day ahead of me, I went to bed early on Saturday night. I was determined to look and feel my best when I was introduced to my fellow Deadites.

Sadly, it was not to be. Between my crippling social anxiety and the swarm of ideas for my blog/Facebook page, my brain would not shut up!

Thankfully I was able to get up early and make myself look pretty.

Leggings: Princess Deadite
Bag: Victorian Clock
Wig: Classic Wavy in Auburn

I'm so glad I made it up to Brisbane to meet everyone. The Deadites are an amazing, warm and welcoming community that I am incredibly thankful to be a part of.

After lunch (and a few freebies) we had a mini photo shoot down at the river. We'll be having a bigger one next month (after I've had time to invest in some more Sailor Scout skaters).




Special thanks to Angela for taking a few snaps of me.

Me with my long lost twin, Rhian.
Like her accessories? Contact her for a commission.

Wearing my Chibi Wonder Woman leggings.
Thanks so much for our presents LDC!

No comments:

Post a Comment