Tomb Raider Reborn

Tomb Raider Reborn
Image by Steamkittens

Saturday 14 June 2014

Eevee Inspired Make Up: Espeon

I took these photos last weekend, but I've been too sick to concentrate on my blog this week. Sorry everyone!

Dress by Hell Bunny. I bought mine here

I absolutely love this dress, however, as you can see, my bra straps have a habit of creeping into view. I need to find a good strapless bra that will support my, ahem... Assets. I've been called out by my partner and a few of my friends for complaining about having a large cup size, but it's not all fun being 'chesticularly gifted'. In the world of cosplay and alternative fashion, sometimes you want slightly smaller lady lumps.


I chose the Countess wig (by Rock Star Wigs), mostly because of the colour. I wasn't really a fan of it for a long time after I bought it, but since shampooing and conditioning it, I have decided to give it another chance. The plait was an afterthought. Had I planned it a bit earlier, I probably would have used some product to tidy it up a bit.


My make up was fairly basic this time. I wish I'd had purple contacts to match Espeon's eyes, though I'm told by people wiser than me that purple eye shadow makes brown eyes pop. I think that would probably apply to me if my eyes weren't so dark.


The 'third eye' is one of the practice resin gems I made last month. It looks a little off centre in the photos, but I swear it was in the middle of my forehead. I think because it protrudes so far out, it gives the illusion of being crooked.


I decided to let my hair down for the last shot. I love the way the wind picked up the bangs!

You'll be happy to know I succeeded at applying my false lashes this time. I think I'm finally getting the technique down.

Tomorrow I will be shooting my Sylveon outfit. I've even made a hair bow to match the Pokemon. I'll post a tutorial later in the week.

Before I go, here are a couple of photos of my awesome friends and I at the Cooly Rocks On Festival last weekend.

Me with some of my future Featured Cosplayers

I did a quick wig change and removed my third eye before heading out. I'm not sure the people of Coolangatta were quite ready for Espeon. I really wanted to wear my curly bob in auburn, but I had to worry about those pesky bra straps. I bought two awesome fans that I will have to create outfits for in the near future.

Yes, I am on the Hathor diet, but FAIRY FLOSS

No comments:

Post a Comment